3/4"-100% RUBBER MAT
106 lbs of Cushion Comfort
Humane mats are manufactured in Wisconsin from recycled tire material. Humane removes all objectionable material including wire and fibers. Ground rubber is combined with specially formulated adhesive and vulcanized at high pressure for rugged dependability. No filler materials are added. Mats are absolutely non-absorbent and will not harbor nor promote growth of bacteria. Humane mats are virtually maintenance free.
12-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
Humane cow mats are covered under a 12-year limited warranty. These mats are unconditionally guaranteed by the manufacturer for three (3) years. Should a mat fail within this period, the manufacturer will replace it free of charge. For failure during the balance of warranty period, the manufacturer provides a prorated guarantee, based on prices current at time of replacement. This warranty applies to materials only and does not include delivery or labor.
- Humane 100% Rubber Cow Mats are thicker, heavier, better designed and more economical than most other mats
- 3/4" Thick considerably heavier than most other mats best insulation over cold concrete
- Flat on both sides heavy mat clings to concrete edges do not curl up
- Textured, non-skid, non-porous surface ... surer footing than smooth surface mats. Not slippery, even when wet
- Greater resiliency than more expensive hard mats
- Cushion comfort provides cow knee, hock and udder protection increases milk, fat and meat production reduces veterinarian bills. Farmers have often found mats to be the solution to cow foot problems, after unsuccessfully trying foot baths and other remedies
- Ideal for show cattle and old cows many farmers find their old cows will milk longer and get up easier on mats
- Easier to clean no ribs to collect manure reduces bacteria growth
- Saves 80% or more on bedding reduces time and effort spent producing, storing and spreading bedding cow mats will quickly pay for themselves
- Easy to install for new free and tie stall barns, mats can be cemented in place. For existing barns, mats can be anchored on top of cement (see instructions). Mats can be cut to size
Click the image below to enlarge