- Reduces chain stretching, increases chain life, lowers energy consumption up to 30%
- Dampens noise slick surface prevents sticking and absorbs sound
- Saves costly gutter-bottom rebuilding if liner installed when chain replaced
- 1/4" thickness required. Line gutter bottom only
- 90° corner liner available for 16" or 18" gutter
- Some budget buyers use 6-7/8" in 16" gutters or 8-7/8" in 18" gutters vs full width - they position liner under the chain and part of the flight, with good results
- Overlap sections 2", but lag the front end of each bottom section only.
- Install 1/4" dia. x 1-1/2"L steel drive anchors with counter-sinking flat heads (1-piece expansion bolts). Locate fasteners every 2" along front end, staggering fasteners 1" and 1-1/2" from front edge (for better gripping should cement condition vary).
Note: Run new barn cleaner chain one week before installling poly, or check each flight and grind off rough edges
Click the image below to enlarge