POLY-TUF ® FEED CARTS
Super-Tough, Low-Cost Polyethylene
Won't Rust, Pit, Dent, Puncture nor Crack Even at Extreme Temperatures!
- High-strength polyethylene (pronounced poly-ethel-lean) is lightweight and much more durable than plywood, steel or fiberglass
- Superior performance has been proven used for years in heavy-duty industrial applications (meets FDA Regulation 121.2501)
- Long-life, high-density, food-grade poly is non-porous resists moisture, silage acids, feed additives and other chemicals
- Extremely tough resists heat, cold, sunlight and warpage. Excellent stress cracking and puncture resistance even at extreme temperatures
- Thick-walled, seamless one-piece hopper is extra strong and leakproof no corners nor seams for feed or bacteria to harbor in
- Ribbed construction adds even more strength and rigidity to sides
- Easier to sanitize slick, smooth surface both inside and out, wipes or washes clean in minutes
- Special, rounded-bottom design for faster unloading and dumping. No sharp corners nor seams to catch forks, shovels or scoops
- Rugged, all-welded, bolt-on, steel frame for solid support. Powder coated for corrosion resistance.
- Wheel brackets attach to frame, not to hopper, to prevent stress on and breakage of hopper.
- Rust-resistant, stainless steel, truss-head bolts and fender washers are used for attaching hopper to frame
- Rolls smoother on big, semi-pneumatic or air tires with grease fittings. Heavy-duty rolling bearings, not lighter ball bearings, used on all air-tire carts
- Carts quickly turn in a stationary circle on large, rugged, swivels with grease fittings
- Quieter operation rounded poly edges prevent damage to your doors, stalls and walls reduce noise
- 7 and 11 bushel carts are ideal for narrow alleys or sharp turns
Additional Images (Click to Enlarge):
Click the image below to enlarge