COMPACT MANURE SPREADER
Ideal for Small Horse Stables... Hobby Farms
Tows Behind an ATV or Lawn Tractor
Model MS23B • 28 Cu. Ft. Capacity
Additional Images (Click to Enlarge):
Pull 46-1/2" wide spreader right to stall... cut cleaning time by 50%. Drive to nearby field or pasture... spreading takes about a minute. No more wheelbarrow... manure piles... disposal costs!
- Ground-driven (no-PTO) any 10 HP garden tractor can pull
- No belts to slip apron chain is ratchet-driven by one wheel ... beater is chain-driven by opposite wheel
- 'Bear-claw' beaters quickly shred and spread all types of manure (including that mixed with straw or hay), plus shavings, grass clippings and compost
- Simple to operate up front controls for apron chain and beater
- Fully assembled ready to go
- Well balanced... for moving by hand
- Ideal for 1 - 6 stalls
- Not a toy! Ruggedly constructed. Performs just like the big expensive spreaders
Several leading horse magazines gave compact manure spreaders rave reviews... for making manure disposal faster and easier... while providing excellent value.