1-3/4" RUBBER PAD with FOAM INSERT
Cost of Replacement
Full Replacement at no Cost
Replacement at 50% of Original Cost
Replacement at 75% of Original Cost
- Softer, thicker, & heavier... more economical than most other mats
- 1-3/4" thick considerably heavier than most other mats best insulation over cold concrete
- Heavy mat clings to concrete edges will not curl!
- Textured, non-skid, non-porous surface... surer footing. Not slippery, even when wet
- Cushion comfort provides cow knee, hock and udder protection increases milk, fat and meat production reduces veterinarian bills. Farmers have often found mats to be the solution to cow foot problems, after unsuccessfully trying foot baths and other remedies
- Ideal for show cattle and old cows many farmers find their old cows will milk longer and get up easier on mats
- Easier to clean no ribs to collect manure reduces bacteria growth
- Saves 80% or more on bedding reduces time and effort spent producing, storing and spreading bedding cow mats will quickly pay for themselves
- Easy to install only 2-anchors required (2" from top and 4" from sides). Brisket-board compatible.
Allow 1/2" spacing between mats for summer expansion.
Note: Mats can be trimmed up to 2" on each side, front and rear.
Click the image below to enlarge