- Prevents freezedown reduces chain stretching increases chain life. No frozen flights to free-up in winter.
- Lowers energy consumption by up to 30%... dampens noise levels
- Makes old chutes better than new extends life of new chutes
- 1/4" thickness required line bottom
- Bevel front-edge back 3/4" and lag like "Gutter" liner
Extend liner 1-1/2’ to 2’into barn to prevent chain-flights from freezing down in opening.
Caution: Existing chute must be structurally sound to provide adequate underlying support for liner
Click the image below to enlarge