Smoother, more dependable operation
Wider choice of accessories
Two not just one, greaseable, bronze pillow-block bearings on each idler, drive and cross shaft... for longer sprocket, shaft and bearing life
- Loyal elevators are preferred for their rugged but simple construction - they provide economical and smoother, more trouble-free operation for years and years of hard use
- Designed for efficient, low-cost handling of silage, haylage, wet corn, cob corn, small grains and coarse ground feeds, meals, manure, canning waste, sawdust shavings and other materials
- Includes three-sided sliding incline hopper, top-slung sliding motor mount and required belts (farm-rated T.E.F.C. motors optional)
- Set up and ready to go (just mount motor and install safety shields). We test-run each conveyor before shipping.
- Special design enables us to provide any length up to 12' in ONE PIECE - eliminates time consuming bolting by customer. Can be easily lengthened at a later date