1-5/16" VULCANIZED MAT™
Remains Softer... Lasts Longer
Over Ten Years of Successful Use!
Extra-thick... for better
cushioning... much more insulation
than traditional cow mats
Special air-channel design
gives added softness...
- 1-5/16" cushion comfort features excellent protection against abrasion and udder injuries plus surer footing
- Special anti-slip surface design provides non-porous surface superior traction
- Air-channel design on underside of mat reduces bacteria-forming moisture buildup from condensation
- Cows will spend more time lying on vulcanized mat ... and eating ... for increased milk production
- Saves 80% or more bedding
- Easy to install anchor on front end only requires three TAP8100 and three F803575. Measure 3-3/4" from top and sides of mat use 1/4" masonry bit and drill holes through mat into cement. Center third anchor between two corner anchors above (mat can be cut to size with a reciprocating portable saw, i.e., Sawzall).
Note: No space required between mats...you can butt them up against each other.